- 1 Q.(1.) अंग्रेजी क्या है? (WHAT IS ENGLISH?) 2022
- 2 Q.(8) HOW MANY ELEMENT ARE INCLUDED IN THE LANGUAGE?
- 3 Q.( 12) how many parts of sentence?
- 4 Q.(13) HOW MANY KINDS OF SENTENCE?
- 5 Q.(14) WHAT IS ASSERTIVE SENTENCE?
- 6 Q.(15) HOW MANY PART OF ASSERTIVE SENTENCE?
- 7 Q.(16)WHAT IS INTERROGATIVE SENTENCE?
- 8 Q.(17) HOW MANY PART OF INTERROGATIVE SENTENCE?
- 9 Q.(18) WHAT IS IMPERATIVE SENTENCE?
- 10 Q.(19) WHAT IS OPTATIVE SENTENCE?
- 11 Q.(20) WHAT IS EXCLAMATIVE SENTENCE?
- 12 Q. (21) WHAT IS GRAMMER?
- 13 Q.(22)HOW MANY PART OF GRAMMER?
- 14 Q.(23)what is orthography?
- 15 Q.(24) WHAT IS ETYMOLOGY ?
- 16 Q.(25)WHAT IS SYNTAX?
- 17 Q(26) WHAT IS PUNETUATION ?
- 18 Q.(27) WHAT IS PROSODY?
Q.(1.) अंग्रेजी क्या है? (WHAT IS ENGLISH?) 2022
Ans-english is a mixture of language .
Q.(2.) भाषा क्या है? (WHAT IS LANGUAGE?)
Ans-language is medium of communication .
Q.(3.) WHAT IS COMMUNICATION ?
Ans- communication is a vehical of human expression.
Q.(4.) HOW MANY TYPE OF COMMUNICATION?
Ans- there are 3 type of communication .
Q.(5.) WHAT IS ALPHABATE?
ANS- THERE ARE 26 LETTERS IN ENGLISH AN ARRANGEMENT OF THERE LETTER IS CALLED THE ALPHABATE.
- ACCORDING to written there are two parts to alphabate.
1=capital letter (A,B,C,D……………)
2=small letter (a,b,c,d……………….)
Q.(6) how meny part of vowel letter in English alphabate?
Ans- there are 5 vowel letter in English alphabate.
Q.(7) HOW MANY PART OF CONSONANT LETTER IN ENGLISH alphabate?
Ans – there are 21 consonant letter in English alphabate .
Q.(8) HOW MANY ELEMENT ARE INCLUDED IN THE LANGUAGE?
Ans-there are 7 element are included in the language.
Q.(9)WHAT IS LETTER?
Ans- letter are symbols which referent the sound that we produce in speech .
Q.(10) WHAT IS WORD ?
Ans- a word is a group of letters that give of complete meaning .
Eg- boy, pen, car, …………….etc.
Q.(11) WHAT IS SENTENCE?
Ans- a sentence is a meaningfull group of word is colled sentence .
Q.( 12) how many parts of sentence?
ANs – there are 2 Part of sentence .
1-subject—-a subject is the done of an action .
Eg- ram killed ravan –(ram)
- verb- a verb is an action or position of a subject. Eg- ram killed ravan (killed)
- Object- an object is a person or thing affected by the word of subject in sentence .
Eg-ram killed ravan (ravan)
Q.(13) HOW MANY KINDS OF SENTENCE?
ANS- there are 5 parts of sentence.
Q.(14) WHAT IS ASSERTIVE SENTENCE?
Ans- which sentence they definite sentence.
Q.(15) HOW MANY PART OF ASSERTIVE SENTENCE?
ANS- THERE ARE 2 PART OF ASSERTIVE SENTENCE .
1-Affarmative sentence ( eg-ram reads a book )
2- negative sentence (eg- ram does not reads a book)
Q.(16)WHAT IS INTERROGATIVE SENTENCE?
Ans-which statement refer ask the question.
Q.(17) HOW MANY PART OF INTERROGATIVE SENTENCE?
Ans- there are 2 part of interrogative sentence.
1-yes / no question (do you read a book? – yes / no)
2- w.h word question (where do you live? – I live at/in ………………..)
Q.(18) WHAT IS IMPERATIVE SENTENCE?
Ans- a sentence that expresses a command a request or a desire is called an imperative sentence
Eg- a)please ,let me work – (desire)
b)please ,do this just now- (command)
c)bala ,shut the the door – (request )
Q.(19) WHAT IS OPTATIVE SENTENCE?
Ans- a sentence which expresses a prayer ,wish,bless or curse , is called optative Sentence
Q.(20) WHAT IS EXCLAMATIVE SENTENCE?
Ans-A SENTENCE THAT EXPRESSES SOME STRONG OR SUDDEN FEELING IS CALLED EXCLAMETORY SENTENCE.
EG- a)how beautiful the rose is !
b) may god bless you !
c)what a pretty dress !
Q. (21) WHAT IS GRAMMER?
Ans- grammer is a set of rule that govern a language.
Q.(22)HOW MANY PART OF GRAMMER?
Ans- there are five part of grammer .
Q.(23)what is orthography?
Ans- orthography is a conventional/traditional spellin system of the alphabate of English languge .
Eg- come ,reading…………etc.
Q.(24) WHAT IS ETYMOLOGY ?
Ans- the study of the origin of a words and the way inengs imperative sent which their meanings have changed throughout history are called etymology .
Q.(25)WHAT IS SYNTAX?
Ans- syntax is the set of arranging words into meaning sentence.
EG – mary is pretty. engs imperative sent
Is mary pretty? engs imperative sent
Q(26) WHAT IS PUNETUATION ?
Ans-puntuation are marks used in printing and writing to separate sentences and clauses and to help marke the meaning of sentences more clear.
Q.(27) WHAT IS PROSODY?
ANS- prosody is the systematic study of verification in poetry .
By- A.S Thakur ( Writter and Blogger)