Hello Friends, i provide here all information of engs pccma, so you read all information
- 1 Q.(28) WHAT IS PARTS OF SPEECH ? 2022
- 2 Q(29) HOW MANY KIND OF PART OF SPEECH ?
- 3 Q.(30)WHAT IS NOUN?
- 4 · IT NOUN IS DIVIDED ON THE BASIC OF IT’S CASTE FOUND INTO FIVE FORMS.
- 5 Q.(31 )WHAT IS PROPER NOUN?
- 6 Q.(32)WHAT IS COMMON NOUN?
- 7 Q(33) WHAT IS COLLECTIVE NOUN?
- 8 Q.(34) WHAT IS GENERALISING COLLECTIVE NOUN?
- 9 Q.(35) WHAT IS GROUP COLLECTIVE NOUN?
- 10 1-IT is plural and gets plural verb .
- 11 2- s,es does not come with it.
- 12 Q.(36) WHAT IS DISTRIBUTIVE COLLECTIVE NOUN?
Q.(28) WHAT IS PARTS OF SPEECH ? 2022
Ans – in the English words have been devided into eight part according to there function and uses.
Q(29) HOW MANY KIND OF PART OF SPEECH ?
Ans- there are 8 part of speech
Q.(30)WHAT IS NOUN?
Ans- a noun is a naming word .
A noun is a name of any thing.
EG – BOY,PEN,CAR,MOHAN,…..ETC.
· IT NOUN IS DIVIDED ON THE BASIC OF IT’S CASTE FOUND INTO FIVE FORMS.
C –COLLECTIVE NOUN
M – MATERIal NOUN
A- ABSTRACT NOUN
Q.(31 )WHAT IS PROPER NOUN?
Ans- a proper noun ia a particular of any thing.
- It gets benging with a capital letter.
- Generally it is singular and gets singular verb.
- Generally article does not come before a proper noun
Q.(32)WHAT IS COMMON NOUN?
Ans- a common is a name given commonly to a caste or community.
Eg- boys ,pens, cars,…..etc.
A common noun is a free to be singular or plural.
- Generally articals uses before of common noun. Eg- the boy is honest.
- Generally articals is a closed before a common plural number. Eg-boys are honest
Q(33) WHAT IS COLLECTIVE NOUN?
ANS-.A collective noun is a name given to a group or collection.
- Collective noun that is also part is a noun is divided into three parts.
1-generalising collective noun.
2-group collective noun .
3-distributive collective noun.
Q.(34) WHAT IS GENERALISING COLLECTIVE NOUN?
Ans-a collection that made of difination kinds of member is called generalizing collective noun.
1-IT IS SINGULAR AND GETS SINGULAR VERB .
2- S,es does not come with it’s
Eg – the machinory are very old (wrong).
The machinerys are very old (wrong).
The machinery is very old (right)
Q.(35) WHAT IS GROUP COLLECTIVE NOUN?
Ans- a collective that is made of the some kinds of member is colled group collective noun.
Eg-people , public ,cattle,gentry,peasanty,cavalery,…………etc.
1-IT is plural and gets plural verb .
2- s,es does not come with it.
- The prosonaly of the village is very laborious(wrong)
- The peasanty of the village are very laborious(wrong)
- The peasanty of the village are very laborious(right)
Q.(36) WHAT IS DISTRIBUTIVE COLLECTIVE NOUN?
Ans-a collection that is members are there marimous ‘or’engs pccma diffirent oppion there is no certalnitty for it is called distributive collective noun.
FACT engs pccma
- IF ITS MEMBERS ARE UMANINUS IT MAKES SINGULAR VERB.
EG-THE communitee have taken any hold case the commity has taken hold is this case.
- Its members are diffirent in oppion it makes plural form and gets plural verb.
Eg- the committee has not taken any hold step in this case (wrong)
The committee have not taken any hold step in this case (rigHT)