The Future of Digital Government
The Future of Digital Government 2022
- 12th Edition of the UN E-Government Survey
- Digital Government Ranking of 193 Member States
- The first-ever assessment of the most populous city in each Member State
- More than 20 years of data, and a vision of the future
E-Government Survey 2022
- The ‘E-Government Survey 2022: The Future of Digital Government’ was releases by the UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs.
- It assesses the digital government landscape across all 193 Member States.
- Key Findings: India ranked 105 in the E-Government Development Index and 61 in E-Participation Index, down from the 2020 rank of 100 and 29 respectively.
- Denmark ranked 1 in the E-Government Development Index while Japan Ranked 1 in E-Participation Index
UPSC Prelims – Click Here
Digital India – Click Here